Local Car Show Announcements as of January 19, 2021
We would like to thank Bob Crow for providing us with the local show information shown below.
- Monday, January 18th, 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM, Travel Centers of America Truck Stop Classic Car Cruise-in, 8909 20th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32996. Use I-95 exit 147, then east on state road 60. Hosted by the No Name Car Club. Free entry, oldies music, 50/50. 3 restaurants, travel center and gas available. Carlos has coupons for 10% off at all restaurants. All years, makes and models welcome. Bikes too. Show info: Carlos, 772-528-4247. (3rd Mondays)
- Tuesday, January 19th, 5 PM to 8 PM. Elliott Museum Tuesday Night Car Show by Lew's Crew. 825 NE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34996. $3 to display a car (portion of proceeds donated to the museum). Oldies Music. 50/50. Philly Down South Cafe is open! Elliott Museum, Jim Ferrare, Bob McKee and the True Oldies Channel are sponsors. More info: Lew, 772-708-3790 (every Tuesday)
- Thursday, January 21st, 6 PM to 8 PM, Sunlight Community Church Car Cruise-in 477 SW Cashmere Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986. Free event. Music by Moose. 50/50, Hot Diggity food truck with "White Castles" & much more. Door prizes. "Sunlight Choice" award. Supported by the Mens Group of Sunlight Community Church. Show contact is Holly Elliott text 215-421-7410or e-mail Hollynothol@yahoo.com. Social distancing and masks where appropriate according to CDC please. (3rd Thursdays)
*** Please do not arrive before 5:30 PM because the church has another event going on before then. ***
- Saturday, January 23rd, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. B&A Flea Market Car Show. 2885 US-1 Stuart, FL 34994. This is a FREE event BUT YOU MUST CALL (772) 288-4915 TO RESERVE A SPOT. Free Hot Dog Combo Lunch for drivers. Goodie bags to car owners. Lots of good vendors. Show info: Lew's Crew 772-708-3790.
- Saturday, January 30th, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. West Gate River Ranch Resort and Rodeo Annual Car Show. 3200 River Ranch Boulevard, River Ranch, FL 33867. 9 AM to 1:00 PM registration. No trophies or judging. Open event. Street rods, customs, classics, street machines, etc. $100 cash drawing for pre-registered entrants only. Dash plaques. Food vendors. T-shirts. Door prizes. Hard luck & club participation awards only. To pre-register for car show, call Rich or Linda at 954-587-5485. There was no information given regarding an entry fee. www.westgateresorts.com/river-ranch
- Thursday, February 4th, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Hurricane Grill & Wings cruise-in. 1319 St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986. All years, makes and models welcome. 50/50 raffle, 20% food discount to cruisers. Trivia and Music by Carlos & Friends. Info: 772-528-4247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (1st Thursdays)
- Friday, February 5th, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Brass Monkey Cruise-in. 7781 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL 33467. Free admission. Hosted by Donnie, Betty and Carlos. Music by DJs Donnie & Carlos. Food discount inside the restaurant for cruisers every day (!) 561-968-9559 or Carlos 772-528-4247 (First Fridays)
- Sunday, February 14th. Summer Crush Winery "You be my Valentine's Day" car show. 4200 Johnston Rd., Fort Pierce, FL 34951. Show time Noon to 4 PM. Car registration 10:30 AM to Noon only. Car registration $20.00 (partial proceeds benefit local charities). Live music by the Bitter Sweet Band. 4 foot best in show trophy plus 10 peoples choice awards at 3 PM. Food vendors. No coolers, outside food or drinks please. Hosted by the No-name Car Club 772-528-4247.
- Sunday, February 28th, 9 AM to 4 PM, Cars and Coffee Palm Beach has a new temporary location! Palm Beach International Raceway, 17047 Beeline Hwy. Jupiter, FL 33478. $10 to display a car. $5 for spectators. Now features drag racing! ($25 for racer tech cards) Free coffee from Blackout Coffee Co. Food trucks, vendors, custom vehicles, exotics, classics & more. Thousands of vehicles of all makes and models. More info and contacts:
Way out there:
- Sunday, April 18th, 10th Annual Supercar Waterfront Event, 141 S Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Official hours: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (I suggest getting there earlier). Open to all years, makes and models. Free event, but VIP tickets are available. Beautiful location and loads of exotic cars show up for this. www.supercarweek.com